Friday, March 14, 2008

Adsense and Pay Per Click For Writers - Exchanging Words For Dollars

What is the chief end of every writer? Ask this inquiry of one thousand authors and opportunities are strong that the overpowering response will be: "To acquire published."
I'm here to state you that all of these authors are wrong. Here's why. If these polled writers were pressed further, I'd wager that they desire to acquire published because that would acquire them to the existent goal...Getting paid.

How many authors would hold to a publication trade that offered no money? Would you? I thought not.

So, let's jump the publication deal, and acquire you paid. We'll salvage the publication thing until you're making a few dollars and generating consistent income from your writing. We've all done our share of research. Even when authorship fiction, research come ups into drama and gives your authorship a richer feel .You acquire depth and layers. But, this isn't a course of study on how to, or the benefits of, research. You'll necessitate to cognize all of that to continue.

Think of Google as a publishing house that volition wage you to research a topic, and develop a web land site with relevant quality content on that topic. You're also free to pick any subject you want. Once you compose five to 10 pages on the topic, all you make to acquire paid from Google is add some codification to the pages from Google's AdSense site. If you don't already have got got an account, you will have to take the two proceedings it takes to use for one.

After inserting the code, when you post your pages to the web; they will expose advertisements geared towards the subject you wrote about. Ads that volition be targeted to, and of interest, to people who will see your pages.

The AdSense advertisements aren't typical ads, meaning that no 1 necessitates to purchase anything for you to acquire paid. They are Wage Per Chink ads. You acquire paid every clip person chinks on the advertisement whether they purchase something or not.

It's a great conception that authors just like yourself are using to construct six figure incomes by edifice respective sites. Once the initial work is done, the income is residual. The possible money to be made from dedicated authors is staggering. I've seen, and am, living cogent evidence of the powerfulness of this process. By employing these simple tactics, my online income have exceeded my offline authorship income, and the online income goes on to turn every calendar month whether I work at it or not.

So, here's to you not getting published. Let me be the first to compliment you.

3 comments:

raymardo said...

Thanks for stealing my article, eliminating my link, and failing to include my name as the author.

You have extraordinary writing skills.


Ray Mardo

raymardo said...

Thanks for stealing my article, eliminating my link, and failing to include my name as the author.

You have extraordinary writing skills.


Ray Mardo

raymardo said...

Thanks for stealing my article, eliminating my link, and failing to include my name as the author.

You have extraordinary writing skills.


Ray Mardo