Tuesday, January 8, 2008

5 Ways To Determine The Best Article Submission Sites

Every twenty-four hours new articles directories are popping up. I regularly have invitations from new directory proprietors inviting me to submit articles. The inquiry is, should you lend contented to these new sites? In my case, I routinely submit my articles to about 30 sites. As you can imagine, it is a fairly clip consuming process. As a result, I only submit my articles to the best article entry sites. In most cases, you will maximise your selling consequences by contributing to the best article entry sites. My definition of the best articles entry land sites is as follows:

1. It must be a land site that have been around for a while. I don't desire to pass my clip submitting to a trade name new land land site only to see that the proprietor is not making adequate money and folds the site in two months. My clip is too cherished to blow on newcomer sites.

2. I only submit to land sites that have got a Page Rank of 4 or above. Search engines could punish your land site if you have got dozens of golf course with poorly ranked sites. To guarantee this doesn't go on to my sites, I only submit to land land sites with good Page Rank numbers.

3. Another of my makings for best article entry land sites is a timely publication schedule. I detest it when I pass my clip submitting articles to a land site and the editors still haven't reviewed and published my articles from 10 years ago. When this happens, I immediately drop them from my entry list.

4. Traffic - mine, not theirs. I check up on on where my traffic is coming from each day. It is a clip consuming process, but it is very much worthwhile. If I detect that I am not getting any traffic from a peculiar directory, I drop from my list. As far as I'm concerned, there is no sense in sending my content to directories that are not benefiting me.

5. About once a month, I will see my article stats from each of the directories that I submit to. If the stats demo lacklustre page views, I will see dropping them from my listing and adding a land land site that I experience can be more than productive.

To measure up for my listing of one of The Best Article Submission Sites, a site must fulfill each of the criteria above. Don't just compose articles and submit them to one or two land sites that you heard are good. Bash some research and submit to land sites that tin benefit you the most.

Do you desire to larn more than about how I do money? I have got just completed a Free Internet selling book entitled, How To Make Money Every Day!

No comments: